ABOUT ROLBATCH GROUP
We have dealt with plastics for more than 20 years. For our clients we offer comprehensive services in the supply of machines for the processing and recycling of plastics.
We also assist in obtaining of financing for the purchase of machinery (leasing, loans).
The newly established companies and new companies in the industry we run by the hand and help both on the technical side in the selection of machines, raw materials, completing of procedures in leasing companies, as well as during the start-up of production.
We assist our customers in running any production in the plastics industry: "From concept to implementation"
We train employees in the customer's plant.
- machineries for plastic processing and plastic recycling
- trainings for plastic industry
- consulting plastic rocessing technology
- production implementation - complete sollutions
manufacturer of bullet-proof waistcoats and plates
protection class III and IV
Reda more ->
ROLBATCH IS SPECIALISED IN:
EXTRUSION OF PLASTICS:
- 1-11 layer blown film extrusion lines (packaging films, stretch films, water quench films, double and tripple bubble films, barrier films, mulch films, heavy duty films, geomembrane films, paper like films, etc.)
- Extrusion lines for cast PE, PP, PVC, PET, PS film
- Sheet extrusion lines: PE, PP, PS, ABS, PET, PVC
- Granulation and profile extrusion lines for WPC (wood and plastic composites + PE or PVC)
- Mono and multi layer pipe exteusion lines
- Thermoforming lines for cups for beverages
- Single and twin screw extruders
- Twin screw compounders
- Laboratory extruders
RECYCLING OF PLASTICS:
- Washing lines for PE, PP, ABS, PVC, PET, e.g. PET bottles, PE, PP film washing, rigid HDPE washing
- Granulation lines for PE, PP, PVC, PET, ABS, PC, PA, PS
- Sorting lines for plastic wastes
- Optical sorters, NIR sorters for sorting of materials according to colors and types of materials
- Water treatment systems in a closed circuit cooperating with the washing lines
LABORATORY EQUIPMENT FOR PLASTIC INDUSTRY:
- Plastometers for testing of the Melt Flow Index of plastic raw materials MFI / MFR / MVR (ISO 1133, ASTM-1238)
- Spectrometers to identify types of plastics
- Moisture meters
- Single and twin screw laboratory extruders
- Laboratory blown film lines
- Laboratory cast film and sheet lines
- Laboratory granulation lines